home | patterns | published elsewhere | books | video | about | contact

Marly Bird podcast

About a month ago Marly Bird invited me onto her podcast! We chatted about how my career in the knitting industry began, and how I got to where I am today. We talked about tech editing, and designing, Finish-Free Knits and Knitting Maine. Even her snoring puppy joined in on the fun!

So, if you missed it when it originally aired, now's your chance to listen in!

The contests for the podcast are over, but if you leave a comment below, on December 2, 2013 I'll choose a winner for a free e-book of Knitting Maine!

So, sit back, pick up your WIP and give it a listen:


New Hobbies Internet Radio with MarlyBird on BlogTalkRadio




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. Knitting Maine looks lovely. I am a big fan of your Finish Free Knits book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say!