home | patterns | published elsewhere | books | video | about | contact

Violet Hat - Days Until Christmas Sale

Today's crochet sale pattern is the Violet Hat!

I love this stitch pattern—so much so that I crocheted 2 versions of this hat. While working on the second one, I took careful notes about what I did so I could post the pattern for you all to make your own versions! I swear, I haven't taken this hat off since I've made it. One version or the other is always on my head. When I was out shoveling snow yesterday I had the solid version on, then when I came in to get warm, I put the wet, snow covered hat asside to dry and the lacy version took its place on my head.

They're so comfortable and easy to make.


$4.00 (original price)
$2.00 (sale price - TODAY ONLY)



Sizes: Adult Small (Medium, Large)

Finished Measurements:
20 (22½, 25)" circumference

Yarn Requirements:
Ecological Wool by Cascade
100% natural peruvian wool
250 gram hank = approx 478 yards
• 1 hanks

Crochet Hook:
• One size US J/10 (6 mm)
Or size to obtain gauge.

Gauge: 
11 single crochets through the back loop = 4". Take time to save time, check your gauge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say!